Thursday, April 16, 2009

At Last

Our suitcases are stuffed to the brim, and we managed to shove all our liquids into a quart-sized bag.
We've also been frantically texting each other back and forth as we pack:
Brittany: Oh man. My liquids bag is so stuffed! haha
Claire: I know. I just remembered that I didn't put any tooth paste or sunscreen in it! Yikes! Omg I got it all to fit.
Brittany: Haha. I got toothpaste but I'm not bringing sunscreen.
Claire: Yeah now I realized I forgot my acne medicine. So there goes the sunscreen.

and that's how it was all night as we packed our bags.

Tomorrow we're going to put all our planning to the test as we jet off to Dublin. For people who are unaware of our itinerary, here it is:

Dublin-3 nights
London-4 nights
Edinburgh- 2 nights
Paris- 6 nights
Nice- 2 nights
Milan- 1 night
Venice- 2 nights
Florence- 2 nights
Rome- 2 nights
Athens-2 nights
Santorini- 3 nights
Athens (again)-1 night

So it's time to say goodbye to sunny San Diego and say hello to cold and cloudy Ireland! From here on out, we'll be writing our blog from across the pond.

1 comment: